Kings Land Realty, Inc. - "We treat our clients like Royalty!"
RSS

Home Maintenance
Quick Clean Fridge
Tips For First Time Home Buyers
powered by

My Blog

Questions to Ask Your Home Inspector before Buying your home

When you buy a home in Las Vegas, you need to know exactly what you’re buying. Imagine how frustrated you’d be to find out that the hot water heater was not working—in the middle of a shower! This is why you should have a home inspection before you buy your home. A home inspection is an important part of buying your home. Before you hire a home inspector, ask candidates a few questions to make sure you hire a trustworthy inspector.
  1. What does your inspection cover? Not all inspections are the same. Ask for copies of previous home inspections so you can see exactly what they will check inside the [city] home. If you are concerned about something specific, like a leaky faucet in the bathroom, mention that to the inspector so they can check it out.
  2. Are you licensed or certified? If you live in a state that licenses home inspectors, ask to see their license. At the very least, choose a home inspector who belongs to American Society of Home Inspectors. This shows a level of professionalism and education that you can trust.
  3. What kind of report will you give me? You should expect a written report detailing what the inspector found. Most inspectors will give you a typed report within a week of the inspection. Make sure the inspector will be available to explain anything on the report that does not make sense to you.
  4. Will I be able to attend the inspection? If the inspector refuses to let you be present during the home inspection, find someone else. This is your chance to know exactly what you are buying and what potential repairs you or the seller will have to make.

As your real estate agent, I will guide you through the home buying process. Let me help you find your new Las Vegas home. Call me today at 702-375-8573 or email me at clairekingsland@gmail.com. KEYWORD: Las Vegas homes, Las Vegas Real Estate

LINKS:
  1. Home inspection - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_inspection
  2. American Society of Home Inspectors. - http://www.ashi.org/
  3. Easy household repairs. - http://home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/repair/5-home-repairs-you-should-do-yourself.htm

17 Comments to Questions to Ask Your Home Inspector before Buying your home:

Comments RSS
kizi 2 gaming on Sunday, November 30, 2014 9:37 PM
This is a fabulous article. It's very astute and the points made are both valid and interesting. This must have taken a lot of work. ebog 10

http://www.essaywriting-service.org on Sunday, February 01, 2015 6:03 AM
As nice blog,but you could have made this blog more cool if you could configure the language changer pluigin but all the same you have done a good job)(((((

house inspections auckland on Monday, February 16, 2015 11:13 AM
That is one of the very best describe that is additional essential for me personally too. My business is incredibly happy by simply readout this article. Actually you have instructed with this I did so n't have any concept but after perusing this content I have been additional glee so very much conductive. Many thanks a lot intended for letting letting this.

Steven on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 10:10 AM
Appreciate it pertaining to spending some time go over this kind of, I feel highly about this and appreciate finding out far more on this topic. If at all, while you attain experience, do you head updating your blog to comprehend details? It is very great for myself. moving to kelowna bc

Betty R. Kim on Sunday, October 25, 2015 11:39 AM
I would be very thankful if you continue with quality what you are serving right now with your blog.. my profile .I really enjoyed it...and i really appreciate to you for this....its always pleasure to read so....Thanks for sharing!!!

AdolfaAngelo on Thursday, December 03, 2015 4:57 AM
Have a good day and keep blogging

bestermpaper.com on Monday, January 04, 2016 11:44 AM
yes it is quite appreciatable to be best in you sphere

Symcorp Pty Ltd on Monday, January 11, 2016 6:56 AM
That is one of the absolute best depict that is extra crucial for me by and by as well. My business is unfathomably glad by just readout this article. Really you have taught with this I did as such n't have any idea however in the wake of scrutinizing this substance I have been extra merriment so all that much conductive. An abundance of thanks a ton expected for letting this. Thanks!

John Nguyen on Monday, January 18, 2016 4:01 AM
If you live in a state that licenses home inspectors, ask to see their license. At the very least, choose a home inspector who belongs to American Society of Home Inspectors. This shows a level of professionalism and education that you can trust. So home improvement is really important issue. Thanks!

Vascon Windermere Pune on Sunday, October 23, 2016 11:56 PM
Thanks for sharing such a nice post! To Book 3,4,5 BHK Apartments in Koregaon Park at Vascon Windermere Pune by Vascon Developer Call 8888292222 or visit our site.

Row House in Indore on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 1:59 AM
Thanks for providing the wonderful information with us, it is really very useful. Keep sharing more with us.

Naveed on Saturday, April 22, 2017 11:41 AM
You are so interesting.I do not think I've read anything like that before. So wonderful to discover another person with genuine thoughts on this subject matter.casio

David on Friday, July 14, 2017 2:13 AM
I love the way you explain, finally i made the decision to go with small pressure washer

Aaron Yagan on Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:27 AM

Caversham Window Cleaning on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 8:40 AM
I have really great to know about your services. thanks to sharing with us this important post. We are providing window Cleaning services in Perth. To know about window cleaning services.

piknu on Friday, December 08, 2017 4:32 AM
Thank you for sharing! Buying a house is a big thing in life, can't do it easily.

johanseena on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:36 PM
Your post is incredibly fantastic with a lot of interesting information and impressive posting style. I appreciate you for the sharing of this great post